I don’t want to pursue a formal complaint, but I do want someone to intervene. Who do I talk to?

There are many ways you can reach a solution without pursuing a formal complaint. A Title IX coordinator can help identify individualized informal resolutions and provide supportive measures. These include, but are not limited to, switching discussion sections, changing on-campus housing, or notifying the responsible party of inappropriate behavior. You are in control of the process. Whatever resolution you’re seeking will come through collaboration with your Title IX coordinator. Read more information about accommodations.