What are the Student Advisory Boards?
The Undergraduate and Graduate & Professional Student Title IX Advisory Boards are groups of students selected from Yale College and Yale’s professional and graduate schools. Both boards meet periodically with members of the Title IX Steering Committee and provide guidance and student perspectives on related policies, procedures, and programs. Advisory board members also participate in the development and implementation of initiatives to promote a climate of inclusion and respect at Yale.
Member responsibilities include:
- Attending an introductory training during September or October.
- Participating in regular meetings throughout the academic year.
- Collaborating, as appropriate, with school/department leadership and school-specific Title IX coordinators on local climate initiatives.
- Attending and assisting in education and prevention programming when available.
- Committing to at least one year of service on the board.
How to apply
If you are interested in serving on one of these advisory boards, please complete and submit the appropriate application below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the advisory board please email us, or call us at 203.432.9274.